Amazon Prime Music will be available as part of the company’s Prime membership. On mobile, it is available as “Amazon Music” for both Android and iOS platforms. This service is also accessible on desktop and web player, Fire TV sticks and Echo devices. Amazon Prime membership is available at Rs 999 per year.
Amazon Music App Download Links:-
Amazon is changing the way you find and play the music you love.
• Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and personalized recommendations
• Take Alexa with you wherever you go – simply by using the push-to-talk function within the app to access Alexa’s voice controls. No searching or browsing required – just ask Alexa, wherever you are*
• Stream new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening
• Exclusive Prime member pricing. Start your free 30-day trial
Enjoy a curated catalog of over two million songs with thousands of playlists and stations
• Ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to albums and songs you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored in the Amazon cloud*
• Play albums and songs already stored on your Android device. Download songs using your device’s storage or an SD card and seamlessly integrate them into your streaming library
Amazon Prime Music app also comes with the company’s AI assistant, Alexa. You can simply tap on the Alexa icon on the app and give commands like – “Play Hindi songs”, “Play 80s Rock”, “Play Shape of you”, and “Play Workout mix”. You can also download unlimited songs on Amazon Prime Music to listen to them offline. Another advantage is that Prime Music will be available across Amazon’s products and even on the web.
Other best rated music streaming apps:
Apple Music is one of the firsts to offer paid music streaming in India. Apple Music app is available on Android and iOS. Apple Music is available at a monthly subscription rate of Rs 120. However, Apple offers family plans which can be shared among five members, and student plans starting at Rs 60 per month.
One slight drawback here is that to use Apple Music, you will need an Apple ID. With Apple Music’s subscription, you can stream full songs online and download them for offline listening as well. In addition to songs, Apple Music also gives members access to exclusive podcasts, videos, TV shows and films.
Google Play Music
Google Play Music is a recent entrant in the music streaming scene in India. Google Play Music is a subscription-only app meaning you can’t stream songs for free. Google Play registration needs to be done using a Google account and the subscription charge is Rs 99 per month. Google Play Music offers a free one-month trial which you can avail after entering your payment details for further subscription.
Google Play Music subscription will be automated once the free trial ends, but you can end it anytime you want. Google Play Music’s subscription is restricted only to streaming songs online. If you wish to download music from this app, you will need to purchase them. The prices vary according to different songs, with most of them amounting to Rs 18 per song.
Saavn is one of the most popular Indian music streaming apps. Saavn allows users to stream music for free on its Android and iOS app and on the web as well. It also offers subscription starting at Rs 95 per month. There are different packages also which come with discounts. Here, subscription allows users to download music from Saavn on their phone.
Wynk Music is Airtel’s music streaming app which gives its users free subscription. This includes free and unlimited downloads, and subscriptions to Hello Tunes as well. Non-Airtel users can download Wynk Plus which offers unlimited downloads at Rs 120 per month. Wynk Music allows users to listen to music in patchy internet connectivity by decreasing the audio quality.